Friday, August 15, 2014

Facebook, GONE.....

Hi Everyone:

Just to let you all know that I have deactivated all my Facebook accounts. Or least I think I have. I have not unfriended anyone. All friends are automatically deleted when I deactivated my accounts.

There are so many perverters I decided I would not try to convert them.

Today I had my confirmation.

A gentleman came in to the homeless feed. We were talking and he said to me: "Pastor there are some people you cannot help." When you realize you cannot help them because they will not allow you to help them, it is best if you just get away from them. They will only do you dirty.

Considering all that I have done in the past 40 years, and trying to help people understand the truth, I am fresh out of ideas how to help people who do not want any help. I think Paul had trouble also with the unteachable.

I reviewed my past five years or so on Facebook and cannot really think of a single person I have won to the Truth. I tried. And I failed. So, I am going back to my older manner of my websites and my own blog. I will try to maintain some contact with those who are faithful, who respect what I have done.

So, if you read any flak against me because I pulled off of Facebook, you will know this is one of my false accusers.

Jesus bless all of you more and more,

Pastor Reckart
A Man God Made

No comments:

Post a Comment