Thursday, September 27, 2012


When the name of Jesus is replaced in the Laodicaea churches with invented names created by men, he cannot be there in the midst of them. He said it clearly, "where two or three of you are gathered in MY NAME, I will be in the midst of you...
." If Jesus is not in the midst of Laodicaea, then they are not gathered in his name alone. We are rushing into a time Jesus name is being replaced by the names of Jehovah, Yahweh, Yahuah, Yah, Jah, Yahshua, and others. Jesus will not be in the midst of these churches. You will witness more and more, Jesus name less mentioned and these other names praised. I refuse to be inside a Laodicaea church. When any church worships or praises, or sings to any other name, I am leaving. Yes, I am going to answer the knock. I will open the door and flee. I got it. I am on.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings in Jesus wonderful name.

    So true Pastor for many deny His name in their conduct and tongue.

    I was chewing on this verse this week ... If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2Ch 7:14

    I have been called by His name and in that name I had remission of sins and the infilling of His Spirit. I gather in that name, I pray in that name and I praise the name of the Lord!

    They that have been called by that name are indeed His disciples!!!!

    I see many before a throne calling out names but those that stand by Him have called upon the one and only saving name given unto all!!!!

    For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Rom 10:13

    The LORD is a God of love and truth burns within and his love and truth is a consuming fire that brings about the desire within to live for Him. His truth shows and tells us how to be saved .... For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Rom 10:13

    His name will not be hid from mankind ... His name is the one they blaspheme in their speech and shows. His name is despised daily by many about that curse the "name" of God!!!!

    How come I only hear that saving name of the Lord cursed by many and not these so called 'new' names of God.

    Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart; For I am called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. Jer 15:16

    ReplyDelete