Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Check Out The Liars They Hide What They Are

BTW, a check of the Internet indicates there could be many thousands who hate me and who have written lies, distortions, and perversions about me.

You have a choice: would a man as evil as these make me be so anointed and blessed by God to write the Truths I write?

Those of you with the real Holy Ghost can discern if what I write is God inspired or not. Those who have a fake Holy Ghost will of course say their false doctrines are more inspired of God.

Many who come here and read are lied to by UPC liars and other liars. Before you believe the liars, why not ask me?

Do not believe all those things written on the Internet. They come from adulterers, witches, homosexuals, monks, baby baptizers, law keepers, serpent seed, preterists, dispensational pret-trib rapturists, trinitarians, child molesters, Freemasons, and other evil persons. Before you believe the liars, check them out.

Bishop Reckart
A man God made

No comments:

Post a Comment