Monday, April 8, 2013

A Good Report

I am happy to report that the number of souls who believe in Jesus name as the only saving name of God is growing.
Many evil men are opposed to this work. They seek one way or another to destroy it. They perform their perilous hatred by attacking me. Of course my enemies will eat this up. Have any of them proven the name of Jesus is NOT THE ONLY SALVATION NAME?

I am proud of all of you Brothers and Sisters who have not rejected the name of Jesus and accepted some other doctrine. Many will attempt to deceive you with lies, perversions, distortions, twists, and will not give up until they make a blasphemer out of you. You must be on guard every day.

The Apostle Paul had many adversaries against him. They went behind his back and slipped into the churches and spread their lies. Lies have one purpose: to destroy and kill. This was what the devil wanted when he lied to Eve. Liars have one agenda. They do not care who they cause to be lost by their lies.

Catholicism contains the largest volume of lies of all religions in the world. But because they mix Christianity with it, over a billion accept it. There are little catholic groups who have lots of Rome in them mixed with some truth. It is these who fight against us Brothers and Sisters. They do not want people free from their little Romes.

Many years ago I had to make choices about the UPC and Rome. When my eyes were open to the Word of God I was shocked that the UPC had me believing things of the Catholic Church.

I did not leave God when I quit the UPC. I drew more near to God. I drew more into the Truth and this led me closer to God. Over the last 34 years after leaving the UPC, Jesus never left me. Instead he blessed me more and more. Yes, I often found myself alone and with few friends. People who once loved me when I was in the UPC now hated me. Meet them in a store and they would avoid me. Try to say hello and they could not get away quick enough. Their pastors spoke evil of me. At that time my only sins were I did not believe in women preachers; I did not believe in celebrating Christmas; I did not believe in celebrating New Year's Eve communion; I did not believe in celebrating Easter; I did not observe St Valentine's Day or St Patrick's Day, and I did not believe in wearing jewelry and short sleeves. And I was such a sinner, such a devil, worthy of the UPC to disfellowship me and into hell fire.

The same spirit is in nearly all UPC today. They show it to me a lot here on Facebook. They will threaten me with harm if I preach in their country or area and some have cursed me to die. Why? Because these people love the UPC organization more than the life of souls who want to be free.

When I saw the Truth of the glorious Gospel of the Kingdom of Jesus Christ, no organizational structure patterned after Rome could hold me from running to it. I ran to the Truth. I could not hold back my tears or my joy. I was home at last and Jesus was at last my Lord.

Many men have tried to destroy me, my reputation, my character, my testimony, my missionary work, my church: but I have survived them all. Some attackers are dead and two others are dying right now. I have this promise from Jesus: that nothing formed against me will prosper. I have an additional promise: that nothing they do against the Truth will prevail. You see I chose to allow 2Corinthians 13:8 to push me more and more closer to Jesus:

"We can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth."

There I stand. And although I must bear my own cross, on it I want the truth nailed. I want nothing of Rome with me as I carry my own cross.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment