Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cannot Eat At The Lord's Table

I remember as a kid being called to the supper table. My favorite was fried potatoes, sliced red tomatoes, fried hamburger patties, sliced home made bread, and great northern beans (ice cold water).

We all had to wash up, which for me meant all the way to my elbows and my face. Mom would make me go back to the wash bowl if I was not clean. To eat at our table you had to be clean. No one could touch any of the food on the table if their hands were not clean.

In the tabernacle the table could only be attended by those with kosher hands. They who bore the vessels of The Lord must be holy. God did not want those with unholy and unwashed hands attending at his altars. The table of shewbread was right there near the altar of incense where the prayers of the people were offered up.

What is so beautiful about the Passover Table of Jesus is that it is the place the holy washed hands of Jesus gave and said "take and eat" and "take and drink." The leader of the Passover supper that night was Jesus. He led them through the memorial of the old and instituted the new. At one table he gave us the plan of salvation. And at one table they ate and drank the Gospel.

When the Passover became so real to me so many years ago, it became my favorite Supper. Because it was so special I put a lot of planning into it. I show I care by the way I set the Table. This is so very special I cut no corners. I make it more beautiful than any Jewish Passover table. You see, I have respect unto the Table of The Lord Jesus.

I know the liars will spin their lies. The perverters will make up stories out of their wicked hearts, and religious demon spirits will fight: and although many will be deceived, yet the Truth remains triumphant. They can destroy the man but the Truth is indestructible. And this is what Passover symbolizes. They can hate the man Christ Jesus and kill him: but the Truth will live on in the hearts of the faithful.

There are many fake tables serving up religious pots of their random collected gourds and prepare a delicious tasting soup. But there is poison in those pots. They who cooked it up and they who serve it are all as one. Only when someone cries "there is poison in the pot" can corrective action can be taken if there is a man of God near who had nothing to do with that pot in the first place.

The words of a righteous man speaketh wisdom whereas the words of a liar speaketh poison.

Eat and be filled at whatever table you choose. Of one life. Of the other death.

We have a Table which they who serve their altars of false pots of poison religion CANNOT EAT.

They cannot eat because they are not invited. They have dirty hands. Their face is not washed. They cannot touch this food. And it puts them into a frenzy of hell. As they stand afar off and scream their hate and anger saying "away, away, with those at the Passover Table that Bishop Reckart preaches about."

So to them the Table of The Lord is contemptible. They hate it and will speak blasphemies against it. They know not in their stupidity they are railing against the emblems of the blood and body of our Saviour and the very message of tge Gospel. I do not want them at the Table of The Lord until they wash up their hands from their filth and come with a clean face.

Then they are welcome.

They can come to the Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment