Saturday, February 22, 2014

This Morning I Have My Laugh

I receive a large amount of hate mail from all kinds of people. Of course all of you know I am not going to post your comments. I am laughing this morning because I got another hate rant. I was so amused. Why do you people keep coming back here? What is it that keeps you staying here sometimes for hours? You do know I hope that I have a background program that logs your IP right? You can comment without a name, but your IP is still registered. So, anytime I want I can find out who you are. But I really do not care. I post the truth and if you do not like it, just go off the page. Go back to your lies, your perversions, and your false religions. Soon the gardener will come and he will show who is the wheat and who is the tares.  I love writing because Jesus has given me unique skills to show the world their darkness and lies. If you are a part of that world, then you will not like this blog. Have a happy day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment