Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bearing False Witness

Of course I am a target for many novices, Reckart haters, and generally many who reject sound doctrine.  It was brought to my attention that Minister Kendrick Clark who serves as an Elder under Pastor R.L. Randolph at the Outreach Church of Jesus in Kissimmee, Florida, has slandered me by name.  His entire rant has to do with "hallelujah" and he feels by attacking me he can make this word holy and Biblical.  I believe he thinks he can elevate his pastor, himself, and his church by rending me. More than one man has tried to circle in my enemies by attacking me. This church is trying to build a body of Christ out of Reckart haters. Good luck!

I do not know this young man having met him perhaps less than five times. And during these times spent very little time with him. His gripe with me has all to do with trying to destroy my name and reputation all because he disagrees with me about the word "hallelujah." Obviously he visits my blog frequently and what he reads causes him anxiety, frustration, and anger. He got bristled and infuriated to the point he believed he should openly attack me. I do not mind men disagreeing with me. Many do. But do not disagree with me and then use lies to back up the hate in a public rant. Here is a lie he posted on his blog last year:

"I personally have some insight on the origin of this bold and looming topic. Several years ago a young minister (who will remain anonymous) attended Pastor Reckar’s church, and during the young man’s stay he was the first to preach that “Yah” in Hallelujah was connected to the moon God. Since then Pastor Reckart, took the words of this young minister (who wasn’t even ordained at the time) and has unleashed a campaign to destroy the practice of the word “Hallelujah”.

All of this is lies. He wants to protect the name of the liar, now that is integrity. His liar can be none other than one of two men. The first man is Jermaine Canty, and the second is Artie Rosebury. When I see them next I will confront them both personally to see if they told this lie to Minister Kendrick or if he just made it up all on his own.

(Special Note: Minister Rosebury came by today (11/2/2011) to inform me he did not say to Minister Clark that I got the hallelujah doctrine from him. This could have been avoided if Minister Clark had been ethical and wrote the name of the alleged secret minister. That he threw Minister Rosebury under the buss and did not exclude him as a possible candidate for this lie, is unacceptable behavior. I talked with Minister Rosebury for quite sometime. He repeated over and over that he did not tell Minister Clark what he is reporting. This now leaves the one who told Minister Clark this lie to be Minister Jermaine Canty. I will be seeing him soon I believe.)

Here are the facts.
Date of my Book
I used hallelujah all my life until I debated the Yahwehs on March 6, 1993. My book was printed on March 5, 1993 to be passed out at the debate the next day. The book was actually written in 1992 but not published until 1993. It was in that year and specifically at that debate in Conyers, Georgia on March 6th, that I wrote in my book PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, that hallelujah was false and hallelujeh was correct. In my debate with the Yahweh's I proved that the names Jehovah and Yahweh were both invented by Catholic monks. I also challenged the use of "yah" in any guess name. I do not know where Minister Kendrick Clark was in 1993 and do not care. But he was not in Conyers, Georgia. Neither were Jermaine Canty or Artie Rosebury. These men were not even saved and in Church then. Ministers Canty and Rosebury attended my Church from 2003 to end of March in 2005. I had to throw out Minister Canty for several reasons including drinking wine, lying, insubordination, doing things without permission (usurping my authority), and causing discord in the Church. Minister Rosebury was sent out of the Church because he refused to stand by ethics and truth and had joined in with Minister Canty. Both of these men instantly became members of Outreach Church where Minister Clark attends and Pastor R.L. Randolph became their pastor. It was this transfer of Ministers Canty and Rosebury that initiated many lies and perversions from this church. Within a few months Pastor Randolph had to disfellowship Minister Canty over insubordination, rebellion, and disrespect.

Part of page 19 of the book
I took Minister Canty on a missions trip to the Philippines and to South Africa in January 2004. It was during this trip to the Philippines he heard the people say "hallelu-yeh." And he heard them teaching against "yah." I had already taught on this in my home Church in Tampa, but many were still clutching to the habit of saying "hallelujah." I was not overbearing on saying "hallelu-yeh" or even "hallelu-Jesus" although I tried to teach this as the highest praise while Ministers Canty and Rosebury were members. For years, even before I came out against "hallelujah" I preached that "praise Jesus" was the highest praise because Jesus was the highest name. During those years in the Tampa Church I did not use "yah" and "hallelujah." Only newer members who came in used them. They were not brow beat to say Hallelu-Jesus or even Praise Jesus. During the ten years before Ministers Canty and Rosebury showed up, there were many lessons on the tetragrammaton and all the false names and parts thereof. In those ten years I taught Jesus name above all names and that "praise Jesus" was the highest praise. Here is my point.

On page 19 of the book
 The Philippine Churches can bear witness that I taught them against "Yah" and "hallelujah" beginning in 1998. It was Pastor Zalde Aban who first began to teach this in the Philippines in that year. Where did he get it from? Pastor Aban received a copy of my book PRAISE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST that was taken to the Philippines in December 1993 by Missionary Pastor C.E. George. Ten copies that he took there passed around for five years through many hands until 1998 when Pastor Aban received a copy. From that event, JMFI was born in the Philippines. I made my first trip there in March 2003 after five years of evangelism by email and regular mail.

I mention all these details because it is an absolute lie that Ministers Canty and Rosebury, one or the other, was the originator of my preaching against "Yah" and "hallelujah."

Additional note: In 1998 in response to the Philippine request for more information on the sacred name issue, I collected a lot of my notes and wrote my "Ehjeh asher Ehjeh". Check the date I copyrighted this. Also check out one of my other studies here http://yahwehism.com/html/eleleu-ih.html and notice the 2000 year date of the copyright. 1998 was five years before Jermaine Canty and Artie Rosebury were in my Church. 2000 was three years before they were in my Church. I just checked by old message boards and also my emails. I have emails back to 1993 on this subject. They started pouring in just after my debate in Conyers. Over the years I have had hundreds of emails about hallelujah and yah. Emails that Minister Clark and his cohorts will have a hard time proving did not exist before his phantom year he claims I learned all this. For these men to say I got my inspiration from one or the other of these men is stupidity. Pastor Randolph needs to put a stop to these young novices destroying the credibility of his church. He has allowed them to invent and control doctrine there far to long. Maybe this shows his own inability to establish doctrine or he never did know the true Apostolic doctrine to allow all these departures and heresies.

I held a prophecy conference at my Church here in Tampa on December 12 & 13, 2002 at which Minister Gary Mink and Pastor Bob Jones attended. Brother Mink did an excellent job teaching against Yahweh. I taught against Yah and hallelujah. Pastor Bob Jones preached on the Kingdom of God. It was at this meeting Ministers Canty and Rosebury first visited my Church. They were brought by Minister Washington. They heard all the teachings. If they forgot it all that is not my fault. But one thing for sure, they heard it. And neither of these young novices had any knowledge of Yah and hallelujah at that time. Minister Clark has used a lie to make his use and his Pastors use of hallelujah ok. Well, that lie will not walk!

This is the kind of hate that has come out of Pastor Randolph's church now ever since 2005 when he took in men I threw out. Ministers Clark, Kipp, and Nevarez, the trinity of elders who run this church, have been perverting doctrine ever since 2005 when these men joined them. One of the first things they came out with was baby baptisms. I refused to ordain Ministers Canty and Rosebury to any New Testament office because they did not qualify in ethics and ministerial humbleness. Within weeks of them being under Pastor Randolph he ordained them to satisfy their demands to hold a ministerial office. Minister Canty rejected his ordination because it was going to be as an evangelist whereas Minister Rosebury was being ordained as pastor and a bishop. Minister Canty then jealous of minister Rosebury his friend, said he would not allow Pastor Randolph to ordain his dog and left the church. There have been sharp words attacking each other between them since around the fall of 2005.
I have no purpose in this response to Minister Clark except to challenge his lies. He should have called me or emailed me before he posted his rant. He can be a "hallelujah" worshiper, I do not care. But if he wants to use this moon-god praise and to do so, he feels he needs to attack me publicly, he needs to tell the truth.  I am shocked his pastor has allowed him to launch this public attack. But seeing how unethically (when he was supposedly a pastoral friend), he quickly took in men I disfellowshipped: I can understand his shame and reasons for silence.

Another witness to my coming out against Yahweh, Jehovah, and hallelujah is Pastor Kenneth Kirkland of Valdez, Alaska. He was there with me in 1993 when I debated the Yahwehs. In fact, he drove me from Tampa to Conyers. He knows as do all others who had a copy of my book that I dealt with the word "hallelujah." I may not have been as detailed then as I later learned more, but I did come out against use of "yah" and this word back in 1993, many years before Ministers Clark, Canty, and Rosebury were even saved.

I want to assure all of you my friends, that when men must post lies in their rants against me, I will answer their challenge. I will not let my good be evil spoken of. Especially by a yah moon worshipper.

Hallelujah is still a praise to the moon-god no matter how angry Minister Clark and his Pastor are against me.

I am right. I have proven I am right.

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Loves

4 comments:

  1. Just a suggestion. Ignore this childish novice. He is a chihuahua yapping at a pitbull because he has no bite. His work is non-existent, his name is a laughing stock, and his ministry is reprobate. As a bishop, leave such men who are worthless in the Kingdom of Jesus alone. Keep up the writing, and if I can be so bold, please open your studies back up again. Let them slander. True worshipers and Bereans will read, learn, and give credit as they use the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young men can make mistakes. Many do. I did. But I never used lies to attack anyone. I have used their doctrines and teachings and conclusions to show they were not teaching the Apostle's Doctrine. What he posted was flat out lies. But I do not expect him to delete his rant. It was all about praise to yah, and in saying hallelu-yah or allelu-ia, the same difference. It is this god "yah or ya" which are also rendered "iah and ia" he is trying to defend and protect. This all because they do not believe Jesus is the name above all names. His pastor is not a scholar or a man with very deep understanding and so he is defending that image. His pastor tells them allelu-ia is the highest praise and he is defending his pastor and his whole church in his rant. I understand his motive.

    The lie is, that these two rebels who his pastor took right in to increase his church membership, did not start my teachings against yah, ia, Jehovah, and Yahweh. Some of the men who have followed me over the years and have read my dated studies can see I was speaking out on these matters before 2003 and these men came into my fellowship and Church.

    I would not call Minister Kendrick a reprobate. I do not think he is that. I think he is trying to rebuke an Elder and is not qualified. He is out of order. He is way out of his league. He is not even in the Five-Fold-Ministry. He is not even a novice but he is acting like a renegade novice. I do not consider him in the New Testament Ministry at all. He certainly would not qualify as an Elder in my assembly. So the level of quality in leadership and spiritual training at his church is very low. They even ordain men as deacons who are not married. Ordain men as Bishops who have no legacy of doctrinal purity. All this ordaining is to keep men in the church under Pastor Randolph's hand and authority.

    This church started celebration of Passover around 2006 and from the first to the next to the last they have purposely perverted the evening it is held. They have perverted nearly everything about this annual holy observance. This church has perverted a lot of doctrines including now the "Son of God" doctrine. How far off the deep end it will go is anyone's guess. I think they went over the top a few years ago when they started baptizing babies.

    Men can correct themselves. I am answering Minister Kendrick's lies so he can correct himself. When he does, I will remove this blog post. Until then, as long as his rant remains on the internet, my response will remain.

    Thanks for your post.

    Bishop Reckart
    A Man God Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post about Elder Clark. I have seen his post from a while back. I thought you had seen it earlier so I never mentioned it. I also thought that it was not even worth mentioning, since this fellow is like a blank paper. Anyone who believe his lies are people who are just that, liars.

    Keep standing for all the truth. You have good support and lots of it.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lost none but the sons of perdition to this church. That the pastor wanted these sons of perdition for the numbers they would add to his assembly tells us what sort of man he is. We now know why rebellion and false doctrine flow out of this assembly, contention, and novices trying to rebuke Elders.

    ReplyDelete