Thursday, September 11, 2014

The battle of the gods against Jesus Christ

When they take their battle against Jesus Christ, he will destroy them with the brightness of his coming. 

The antichrist and his god YHWH will not defeat Jesus Christ. 

The battle of the gods is now gaining momentum around the world. Many are already taking the mark of this YHWH god beast system. They are deceived that they are returning to the true God of the Jews when in fact they are accepting a Babylonian idol god named Yaaveh whose name developed into the tetragrammaton YHWH.

The god of the coming antichrist is YHWH. The rabbis already say YHWH will be the god of their coming messiah. They say Jesus Christ was not their Messiah when he came and if he comes again they will kill him again to the glory of their god YHWH.

I want to express again, that Aramaic is not a Hebrew language. 

Aramaic which today is called biblical Hebrew, is a language and tongue of Syria and comes from the tower of Babel. 

The world is being deceived that the Babel language of Aramaic is now Hebrew. That is far worse a lie and deception than the trinity. Because they are substituting the true God with this Babylon false god YHWH. Scholars confess YHWH came from Babylon.

Now we have rabbis who are claiming that YHWH and Allah are the same god. 

Wake up people. Either Jesus Christ is our God, or we have a false god.

Whose side are you on? You can no longer just read and be silent. You can no longer just click like and go on your merry way. If you have no voice to raise in defense of the name of Jesus Christ, then quit claiming to be a preacher or a Christian.. 

Did you ever notice those who worship the YHWH god will not call themselves Christian? They will try to prove the name Christian is pagan. Are you being groomed by these modern satanist to deny the name of Jesus and deny the name Christ?

If you cannot defend the name of Jesus Christ against all these gods and their names: STOP BAPTIZING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. 

The ancient false gods are having a revival right in our midst and all we can think about is music, shouting, dancing, leaping, running, having a good time in church: while millions including these shouters are being deceived. 

Shouting never saved a soul. The emotionalism of shouting last for a few minutes. But the name of Jesus Christ and its glory is eternal. Do all things in this name. Do nothing in the false god name YHWH.

Sinners now shouting among us and they have not even repented. What is going on here? 

When the devil can shout in the house of God, the man in charge of the pulpit does not have discernment. He has stopped taking authority over false lying spirits.

I am using brash words because the time demands words with the bark still on. 

The time of lullabies and working up a shout with a keyboard and a drum set is over. 

You can dance while the soul is being deceived, or preach the truth and lift up the name of Jesus Christ above all names. 

As you know, I am suffering constant attacks because of my stand. Many with me have gone back to YHWH people. They are trying to take me down one way or another, one scheme or another. The anti-tithers have assailed me with all manner of hate and hostility, But, I will not be moved. I am like a tree planted by the waters. I shall not be moved no matter who or how many wag their tongues against me. 

Many who stood with me are now perverting the Truth. Many who did agree are now accusing me of all sorts of crimes against God. What is going on here? 

It is because they want attention and they want to pervert the Truth and have it their way. Sorry, this is not Burger King. 

When I refuse to be changed to their theories, they attack me and make videos to mock me. But know one thing, I am going to stand for the Truth until I die or the world catches on fire.

Because I was standing for it before I met or knew these people. I am not ashamed of this Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

In the end Jesus will show who is that ONLY POTENTATE. Got that? You worship your false god. I will worship my Shepherd Jesus Christ. I know his name and it is not YHWH.

Jesus will bring the nations before him on judgement day and those who went after the gods, even the YHWH god, and would not that he Jesus should reign over them, he will order to be destroyed. 

Do not be among that number. 

Stop being silent. 

Stop joining my enemies. 

Stop playing patty cake baker's man with those making mocking videos. 

It is now time to decide whose side you are on. If you can be turned from the name of Jesus Christ you will surely end up in hell. 

The war of the ancient gods against Jesus Christ Lord is real. 

Where do you stand? 

Open your mouth and prove it. 

Does the devil already control your tongue while you speak in tongues?

Be a witness with your mouth. 

Lift up your voice like a trumpet.

If not now when?

No comments:

Post a Comment