Thursday, March 6, 2014

I Refuse To Respect The Devil Or His Kingdom

I had a preacher to tell me that I had to love the devil because the Bible says I must love my enemies. I did not translate "enemies" here to be the devil and demons. I translated that to mean other human being people. But he disagreed. He said I had to respect the devil for the position he once held. He said this is the same as our requirement to respect preachers who fall into sin. We are not to judge them, God will judge them, and we must love them and still respect them even if we disagree with his sins. 

I think this is all insane. But this preacher told me I could never preach again in his church because I has said while preaching that I hated the devil. I also said if God would permit me, I would like to be the one to cast him into hell. The preacher accused me of having a bad spirit. I then changed my statement: I said, ok, I will take that back. I will not ask God to allow me to cast the devil in hell. I will ask God to let Eve cast him into hell. The preacher got very angry with me.

I went back and visited his church after this event. He did not even acknowledge me being there. I was not invited to the pulpit which he did all the time when I visited. I never got to preach in his church ever again.

Why is it, in this day of casting down the name of Jesus Christ, that the devil must be given honor? Is it a sad day as with Pergamos (Rev 2:13), satan can have a seat right in the house of God and people do not even know he is among them? And what about Laodicaea which is a non-Jesus church, and he is on the outside of the church door knocking to be allowed back in? Why do people relate this door knocking to sinners? Even in the case of sinner application to the door knocking, isn't it true then that the sinner does NOT HAVE JESUS ON THE INSIDE? And if this is true of the application of the door knocking to sinners: then why is it people cannot see that the Laodicaea church is a non-Jesus church with Jesus standing on the outside knocking at the door to be allowed back in?

I have no respect for the devil. I have no respect for his kingdom. I will refuse to give honor to men who are tools of the devil used to deceive people and cause them to be lost. I am opposed to those who USE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST to perform miracles and then deny it is the true name of God from all eternity. I refuse to honor any man or woman who claims the real name of Jesus is not Jesus but Joshua, Jehoshua, or Jehowshua. I refuse to allow the devil to say Jesus had a Babylonian Aramaic name which rabbis and Jewish Messianics promote, and deny the name Jesus came from heaven on the lips of an angel.

I know I will be hated. I am hated. All manner of evil is spewed against me. But I will gladly bear this evil done to me.

I am also amazed at some of you scouring the internet and FaceBook and accepting all manner of lies from people who promote YHWH and all the evil that comes from this bisexual god. If you do not set some standards of whom you will allow to feed you, you have no choice but to get irritated at me for correcting your comments, and eventually be stirred up to hate me.

I will declare it plainly: I am Jesus Christ Only. No other name. The name above all names, even far above YHWH and all the derivatives of it. Please do not get angry with my sign off:

Bishop Reckart
A Man God Made

No comments:

Post a Comment