Wednesday, January 29, 2014

United Pentecostal Pastor Very Angry

Wow, a United Pentecostal Church pastor is very angry. So angry he created a fake FaceBook account to attack me. Now that is very brave of a coward. He hides behind a fake FB account which is a lie in itself. He makes an accusation he is not man enough to come out of his dark shadow and say openly. He is not man enough to openly challenge me to a public debate in his church. He is such a coward, he thinks he is really a holy representative of the UPC.

I openly challenge any and all UPC pastors to debate me in their church on any doctrine I preach or about anything I have written.

Ok, if there is a real man among the UPC ministry who wants to attack me, here is an open chance to show off your smarts. Invite me to your church and see if you can make a fool of me.

If you are not a UPC pastor, do not even answer this comment. You are not worthy to represent the UPC. Let the men who hold the positions as pastors do it.

Send me your email and include:

Name of Pastor
Location of the Church
Date and Time

To this email address: acts0412@jmfi.org


Bishop Reckart
A Man God Made

No comments:

Post a Comment